Vintage Virtue FAQ
Where do you find your items?
- Anywhere we can! We carry a variety of collectibles, and they all come from different places. We scour thrift shops, flea markets, garage sales, and estate sales for our one-of-a-kind pieces. Because we source our collectibles from all over, it means we can bring you the greatest and most unique variety of items.
Do you ship internationally?
What happens once I purchase an item?
- Once your order is placed and the payment is finalized your order is then processed. Processing time takes an average of 3-5 days. This may seem like a long time in a day of 1 hour delivery but we are a small independently owned shop. We work hard to get you your item safely and securely.
- After your order is processed it will ship via USPS Priority Mail for domestic orders. International orders ship via USPS First Class Mail. Check out our shipping page for more details.
Why should I create an account?
- Creating an account establishes a record of all your orders and allows you to manage your shipping address. This also makes the ordering process easier since you will no longer need to enter your info when placing an order.
Can I return my order?
- Yes. You can return your order within 90 days for a full refund. Check out our Shipping & Return page for more details.
What payment options are available?
- You can pay for items using Visa, MasterCard, Amex or other credit cards in addition to PayPal.